COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The types of information we collect that identify you or relate to you as an individual (“Personal Information“) may include things such as the following:
- Name, Date of Birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, username, and password (for account administration), when you supply this information voluntarily
- Device ID, including IP address, which is automatically collected and, while they don’t identify you as an individual, do identify a particular computer
- Geolocation (if you are using a mobile application and you consent to this function)
- Financial account information and other payment information (that you submit to us for order processing)
- Additional Personal Information you may submit as necessary for the administration of particular promotional events, such as sweepstakes or contests
- For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Information Choices" below.
Other types of data will also be collected periodically, such as:
- Type of browser and operating system, mobile application usage data, and aggregated information such as “clickstream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically
- Demographic information you choose to submit and which we may combine on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users
- Device Information – Device type, OS, and identifier
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share personal information about you as follows:
With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf, such as:
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
You may enable or disable your (1) location-specific personalization, (2) mobile app notifications, and (3) mobile app messaging at any time. You may do this in your settings by using the links here for either iPhones or Androids.
You may opt-out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at:
ATTN: HopCat Rewards 1575 Arboretum Drive SE ste #404 Grand Rapids, MI 49546
However, please note that under the law, Services such as ours that permit California residents to opt in to, or opt-out of, this type of sharing are not required to provide such information upon receiving a request, but rather may respond by notifying the user of his or her right to prevent the disclosure. To opt-out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please choose to opt-out of our email, push, and SMS marketing by unsubscribing at the end of our emails or editing your profile on our app.